Highlighted
Joesthedude
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cartridge stopped working

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

been using Instant Ink without issue for some time now, however printer is no showing the error message of 'Cartridge not intended for use in this printer' which means I cant print.

I have spent a lot of time following steps set out in ALL trouble shooting steps and read other forum posts and followed steps, but none have resolved issue.

How do I get new cartridges, as im still paying for Instant Ink?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,145 4,129 329 341
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cartridge stopped working

@Joesthedude, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation