Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-10-2022 03:13 AM - last edited on 12-12-2022 08:22 AM by PalenoRafael
I am enrolled with instant ink I have instant ink cartridges in but it is saying the printer is not enrolled and not connected to the internet but I do have a blue wireless icon on it is also flashing E and orange help meeeee! Or the printer gets it
12-14-2022 06:16 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP ENVY 6020 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist you better:
- Is the blue Wi-Fi light solid on the printer? ( if the Wi-Fi Light is blinking then please re-connect the printer back to your Wi-Fi router - Restore Wi-Fi setup mode on your HP printer, Once you restore the network to defaults, then please follow the instructions on this link to connect the printer back to your PC.)
- How far is the printer located from the WiFi router?
- Do you have a dual-band router?
- If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both networks.
While you respond to that, let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document: HP DeskJet, ENVY 6000, 6400 - Blinking lights and error codes
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee