10-26-2019 11:46 AM
I have purchased new printer and enrolled in instant ink. I have put in new ink cartridges. Now I cannot use until printer is enrolled, which it is I have been online to confirm. I have followed what others have said but not working. Tried turning off, when try to do update if fails, I’ve been on what’s app but they didn’t reply even though that was over an hour agaon
10-26-2019 01:54 PM - edited 10-26-2019 02:04 PM
Please update the printer's firmware as follows:
- On the printer's front panel screen, tap the Wireless icon () to retrieve the printer's IP
- Start an Internet page and then type this address into the address bar and Enter. The printer's web interface opens.
- Click Tools, then develop Printer Updates then on Firmware Updates.
- Click the Check Now button to install the latest firmware update.
In order to compensate for this incident, let us assign you a static IP address for your printer.
The following steps will help :
- On the screen of the control panel of the printer, press the Wireless icon () in order to retrieve the IP address of the printer.
- Launch a Web page and then type this address in the address bar and Enter. The web interface of the printer is opened.
- Click on the Network or Networking tab or network, then under Wireless (802.11), press the Network Address (IPv4).
- Check the option Manual IP ou Manual IP Address, and then press the button on Suggest a Manual IP Address.
- Once the first 3 fields are filled, select Manual DNS Server.
- Enter the address 220.127.116.11 as the Manual Preferred DNS Server.
- Enter the address 18.104.22.168 as the Manual Alternate DNS Server.
- Click Apply.
- Try again enable Web Services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.