cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Dinar_R
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Catridge stopped working after printing some pages

HP Recommended
hp laser 107a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I faced with a catridge problem. It was expected to print about 30000 pages, but after printing 228 pages the computer says that ink has run out ("life remaing" - 0%(p12.0) Very Low Toner). What's the problem?IMG_20200927_222836.jpg

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,792 26,665 1,466 1,537
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Dinar_R

Welcome to the HP support community.

The cartridge yield depends on, what kind of pages and in which quality did you print.

For example, if you print pictures in high quality, the number of prints might reduce.

Change the following quality and color settings.

Quality to normal and Economode to use less ink.

Refer this HP document assistance- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation