Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hi, I'm trying to change my address in my Instant Ink account but am unable to do so.

I've viewed the support article to help do this and it doesn't work for me.

In the left menu under 'Account' there are only two options - 'Account Profile' and 'View Notifications'. Neither give me the option to change any addresses. How do I do this? 

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Blueynose,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you need information on changing your shipping address with your HP Instant Ink Account. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

1. Select Account on the left-on-hand side
  2. Then Choose Shipping
  3. Choose Edit Shipping Address Option
  4. Now you will have the option to change your shipping address.
  5. Once you update the new address, click on save

Reference Picture:

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The instructions followed are... "Log in to your HP Instant Ink Account and then follow the below steps: Select Account on the left-on-hand side Then Choose Shipping Choose Edit Shipping Address Option Now you will have the option to change your shipping address."

I have followed these instructions numerous times but the only options appearing under "Account" are (1) Account profile and (2) Notifications. There are NO other options listed!

HP Recommended

@Blueynose,

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate your efforts. As the issue still persists, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. 

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.