cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
ClairA
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Changing language from French to English on HP3630

HP Recommended
HP3630 Printer

I am trying to sign up to Instant Ink and when I try to print the page to get the code I am getting a sheet printing in French with no code! I cannot read the page to follow the instructions. Please can anyone tell me how to change this from French to English?

The sheet that prints each time you put a new cartridge in prints in numerous languages including English but this is not and I cannot proceed. Really hope someone can help?

Thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,902 31,612 5,439 12,741
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

From your computer, open HP Smart and double click the printer, then click on Advanced Settings, the EWS page opens.

Note: if the EWS page appears in French, click the language drop-down menu located in the bottom side to change its language.

Click the Settings tab and confirm any prompt, then select Preferences > International and change the Country and Language for the printer.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation