Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Envy Photo 7134
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer is connected via Wireless and when we chose "connect with the internet" to see the startpage - we get no contact due to the message "netpage is not save" - my somebody or HP help us?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@hus05 

Up front, I must say that I am likely not the right person to help you - I do not speak German and I would guess there is a translation issue in here somewhere - emphasis on the word "guess".  I am not sure that is the case.

I offer my apologies if I have completely missed you point.

Discussion

I believe you are asking about Web Services that is used to connect the printer to the Internet.  Web Services, when running, allows your printer to use various Internet services.  ePrint, for example, uses Web Services.

None of the following are in German, though I would hope you can translate the documents well enough for them to make some amount of sense.

Many documents found in

How-to >

Select Topic: Printer Setup, Installation & Updates

Select Subtopic:  Print Apps, ePrint or Mobile Printing Setup

including:

Turning On Web Services

Print with HP ePrint

Find the Printer Claim Code

and

Website Support Troubleshooting, How-to, Video Tutorials

Reference and Resources – Places to find help and learn how to use your Printer

Clarification of terms and "what the printer can do" (Specifications)

Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY Photo 7134 All-in-One Printer

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.