Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
B4L10C

Hi All! I moved from Saudi Arabia to India, and I have been using HP4645 Printer, and in Saudi Arabia I was using cartridge HP 650 (Tri colour & Black) but in India HP 650 is not available and they are recommending HP678.

Is it ok to use HP 678 and will it work 

Serial Number of device is : CN5465B1GK

Kindly advice 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Maverick_Air 

Hello,

So that news ink cartridges HP 678 works, please follow the instructions of link HP Finding Ink Cartridges after Moving to Another Country/Region.

Then, I recommend you to contact Assistance customers HP. Because it is necessary to regionalize the in order to printer which accepts the new ink cartridges.

Do not hesitate to solicit us if necessary.

Best regards,😏

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.