Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5530 printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm trying to cancel my HP Instant ink program from my printer;

while trying to wirelessly connect my printer to my Dell laptop

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Stumax72 

You can cancel the Instant Ink subscription - you cannot disconnect the subscription at the printer.

After the subscription is indeed canceled, you need to remove the Instant Ink cartridges from the printer and return them to HP.

When you replace the ink cartridges with a set of ink you have purchased, switch off Web Services (on the printer) to prevent the printer from complaining about the subscription.

References

Website > Help, Information, How-to:  HP Instant Ink

ReadCancelling Your HP Instant Ink Service

Instant Ink cancellation details are explained in your Instant Ink Terms of Service Contract.

HP Instant Ink - Main Website - Information, Enroll, FAQ, Terms of Service / Contract

Not your home site?  Click the Flag to change to your region.

Of Interest…

• FAQ section > How does HP Instant Ink work?
  • Contract > Link is located below the FAQ section > Terms of Service Contract

NOTE:   It is NOT necessary that you be enrolled to read the contract > Open the main website > scroll down just past the FAQ

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.