Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-18-2021 05:27 AM
I bought two HP 305 Black ink cartridges earlier this month through the HP store. When I installed one of them the printer wouldn't print. I went through the virtual support problem solving steps and finally installed the second cartridge which worked OK. The question now is how do I return or receive a refund for the defective cartridge?
01-20-2021 07:33 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community
I would like to help
Since the second cartridge works fine, please contact HP Support in your region for replacement cartridges
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee