Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-09-2023 12:02 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you want to cancel your HP instant ink service.
Before you cancel the service, read the following information carefully:
- HP Instant Ink cartridges do not work after the end of your current billing period, and you are required to return them to HP. To continue printing after your billing cycle ends, make sure you have standard replacement ink cartridges ready to use in your printer.
- If you do not have the postage-paid envelope provided by HP, go to Recycle HP Instant Ink Cartridges to order an envelope.
- There is no pro-rated reimbursement for the remainder of your billing period.
- Your service continues until the end of your current billing period.
- If there are any charges for additional printing, your credit card will be charged. Depending on when you cancel, the charge might appear the following month.
Please follow the steps listed below to cancel your HP instant ink account:
1. Go to http://hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.
Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.
2. In the Status area of your HP Instant Ink account page, a printer drop-down menu is available when there are multiple printers enrolled. Click the drop-down menu, and then select the printer you want to cancel.
3. Check the Print History or the ePrint address of the printer to confirm you have selected the correct printer.
4. In the My Account area, click Change Plan.
5. Click Cancel Enrollment.
6. Click Next, and then Cancel Enrollment to confirm your cancellation request.
You receive an email confirmation of the cancellation. The cancellation finalizes at the end of the current billing cycle when the final charge processes successfully.
You will not be able to print using the HP instant ink cartridges after the billing cycle ends.
You can refer to this document for reference: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03767641
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.