Silkemh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet 2630 suddenly won't print black and prints poor color

Deskjet 2630
macOS 10.14 Mojave

This is a very frustrating issue and I've actually met it before. Last time, I got so sick and tired of trying to solve the problem, that I threw the printer out! 

My printer has been standing still (not moving, not doing anything) for a few months. 

When wanting to print again, it won't print black! In the start, it was striped, and weird and then it developed into not printing at all. When printing a document with black text, the pages comes out blank. 

I've done almost everything, checked the ink levels, reinstalled printer, updated the firewall, cleaned the printer. The printer is only 1,5 year old, and I am so tired of having this issue!!! Please helt me out. 

PS. I'm not sure if it's instant ink, I just didn't know what to choose 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,241 4,225 335 345
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet 2630 suddenly won't print black and prints poor color

@Silkemh, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This looks more like an issue with the printer hardware.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation