Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anon25
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet wont connect to wifi

Instant in deskjet printer wont connect to the wifi. I have looked over the instructions and some articles online but found nothing of any use. This printer does not have an interactive screen. The instructions more of less say to press the wifi button and wait for it to connect. I have had no luck with that. Some said something about a router but as i am in uni accomodation i do not have access to one. Can anyone please tell me how to connect it to the wifi?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,444 4,433 293 333
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet wont connect to wifi

@anon25, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Which model HP Deskjet printer are you using?

Are you trying to connect the printer to the wireless router or a mobile device/PC?

To know how to connect the printer to a wireless network, refer to this document.

If you do not have access to the wireless router, you may connect the printer using WiFi Direct.

Refer to this document to know how.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation