Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Envy 5000
Unknown

So far love the printer and the ink program.  Just wondering if the program has an app or do I have to go online to see how many pages I have left. Al’s how does the rollover pages work & is it the same with the 15 page program?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Denis64, Welcome to HP Support Community!

There is no app available as of now, you can sign in to your Instant Ink account to see the details of your account.

Refer to this document HP Instant Ink - Signing In to Your HP Instant Ink Account for help.

With regards to rollover pages, if you do not use all your plan pages in a month, the unused pages will be kept in your account as rollover pages. Your rollover pages are available as long as you are enrolled in HP Instant Ink. You can continue to roll over up to two times the number of pages in your monthly plan (for example, you can rollover up to 100 pages if you are enrolled in a 50-page plan). If you have printed all of the pages in your plan, and you have used all of your rollover pages, you can still print additional pages and save.

Yes, it is the same with 15 pages plan.

If you need more information, I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Denis64, Welcome to HP Support Community!

There is no app available as of now, you can sign in to your Instant Ink account to see the details of your account.

Refer to this document HP Instant Ink - Signing In to Your HP Instant Ink Account for help.

With regards to rollover pages, if you do not use all your plan pages in a month, the unused pages will be kept in your account as rollover pages. Your rollover pages are available as long as you are enrolled in HP Instant Ink. You can continue to roll over up to two times the number of pages in your monthly plan (for example, you can rollover up to 100 pages if you are enrolled in a 50-page plan). If you have printed all of the pages in your plan, and you have used all of your rollover pages, you can still print additional pages and save.

Yes, it is the same with 15 pages plan.

If you need more information, I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for you reply.  I just started my new month and no roll over copies went to this month there should be eight 

Denis

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.