Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP 3700

I was wondering if anyone knew an average of how many pages you can print per ink cartridge? I am trying to determine best pages to print before my cartridge runs out of ink.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You can find detailed information on HP web, you can search by the printer or cartridge number

https://store.hp.com/us/en/cat/ink--toner---paper 

The cartridge yield is based on a 5% coverage. That means for an example if a cartridge is declared to print 100 pages ( at 5% coverage) if user print with 10% coverage page yield is 50 pages.

If you are going for an Instant ink service, those ink cartridges have a higher yield, you need to calculate how much pages you print monthly and compare it with standard ink cartridges that you need to buy when you are out of ink.

If you intend to print in higher coverage then Instant ink is good for you. If you plan to print photos you will save a lot of $$$ with Instant ink because they charge you by page number, not by ink you used.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.