10-24-2019 08:39 AM
Ink Cartridge Problems, Brought this printer under a year ago and signed up for instant ink, First cartridges HP sent me did not work. they then admitted they new there was a problem with instant ink with this model. but were in the process of remedying the problem, and that now and again try the cartridges they sent me. Nearly a year has passed and no solution. Authentic HP cartridges are now also not working,have tried to have a phone call with HP Support to resolve the issue, but they are unreachable. Anyone have any ideas.
10-27-2019 02:13 PM
@Mick23, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Update the printer firmware
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Also, perform steps 2 and 3 mentioned in this document.
As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.
Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.
I am sending you a private message with the information required.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee