Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hello. I have clicked the link several times and it automatically takes me from the UK ink webpage to the USA webpage. I bought a new printer yesterday and set up with the CD which was also in USA dollars. I registered my address in UK. (I am a previous user as my last printer was HP but without the Instant Ink facility. )

Jane

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Jane86

Have you tried checking with a different browser? Does the issue persist?

Login to HP connected account, click on the flag icon located at the top right corner and change the country.

We do not have the option to change the country of your registered Instant Ink account.

If you had to relocate or moved to a different country, you would have to cancel the account and then create a new account for the country you have moved too as long as Instant Ink is available for that country.

Refer this article to know more information about enrolling in the instant ink program. Click Here

Hope this helps!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you. I will try that. I am certainly in England and have never changed countries 

Have a good day 

Jane 

HP Recommended

Hi! @Jane86,

thanks for writing back to us.

Please try the steps recommended at your leisure as it would help us to isolate the issue.

Also, try checking with a different browser.

Take Care! 

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.