02-16-2020 10:42 AM
I have just added my ePrint Address. I would like to set ePrint access to "Allowed". When clicking on the radio button next to "Allowed" the "wait" dots appear for a few seconds but nothing happens - the option is not selected.
02-19-2020 06:37 AM
@RedstoneM, Welcome to HP Support Community!
I understand you have issues with providing access on the ePrint account, let us try to resolve the issue with following steps-
Restart the devices-
- Turn the printer off, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
- Turn off the computer or the device you are trying to print from.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and then turn on the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router. Wait until Internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted while the router is off.
- Turn on the computer.
Update the printer firmware
Download available firmware updates from the HP website
With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. Refer to the document HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Assign manual IP to the printer
The steps on how to set a manual IP address can be found here.
Try providing access now.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee