Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-30-2022 02:08 PM - last edited on 06-30-2022 02:17 PM by MayS
I have an HP ENVY Photo 7855, purchased 2 years ago. I did enroll in Instant Ink, but have since cancelled that subscription. My problem is this: When I print a document, I must touch the "CONNECT" button to communicate with HP Instant Ink before the document prints. Every Time.
Is there a way to disable this unnecessary step? I haven't found anything.
07-03-2022 11:12 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist you better I would need some more information:
- Are the instant ink cartridges still inside the printer even after cancellation?
- When did you cancel the instant ink account?
- Could you please send a picture of the inks that you have installed in the printer?
While you respond to that, I would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.
I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.
- HP Instant Ink cartridges do not work after the end of your current billing period, and you are required to return them to HP. To continue printing after your billing cycle ends, make sure you have standard replacement ink cartridges ready to use in your printer.If you do not have the postage-paid envelope provided by HP, go to Recycle HP Instant Ink Cartridges to order an envelope.*
- There is no pro-rated reimbursement for the remainder of your billing period.
- Your service continues until the end of your current billing period.
- If there are any charges for additional printing, your credit card will be charged. Depending on when you cancel, the charge might appear the following month.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee