cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Whufctjc63
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Faulty ink cartridge

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8020

I have a new HP printer OfficeJetPro 8020.  Having a few issues including not scanning to computer and now it will not print anything black.  I received a new ink cartridge which I installed.  The printer copied a few pages now it won't print anything black.  The status report is blank apart from a couple of coloured stripes.  I have cleaned it and wondered if the ink cartridge is faulty.

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 468 739
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Whufctjc63 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are facing issues with ink cartridges.

Please let us know which operating system you are using.

Use HP Print and Scan Doctor 

Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and run the program. It will automatically diagnose and fix any printer connectivity issues.  

For more information, go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation