Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
deskjet 2630
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I noticed other threads about this same topic, but those had been locked up, for no reason.

So, in short, I got this kind of e-mail earlier, claiming that my free, 0€ / month 15 page plan will expire and turn into anything but:

"convenience you expect for years to come, so today we are sharing details of upcoming changes to your printing plan. You’ll find more plan options, plus the ability to roll over unused pages—up to TRIPLE your plan amount. Plus, you can now be rewarded for referring friends to Instant Ink—find out more below. On 12 December 2020, your 15 page plan will automatically convert to the 15 page plan shown below and you will automatically be able to roll over unused pages for more flexibility. You also have the option to upgrade to a different plan at HP instantink dot com! 
New printing plans with more rollover!

MONTHLY PLANS PLAN FEE EXTRA PAGE SETS UNUSED PAGE ROLLOVER

15 pages €0.99 10 pages for €1 Up to 45 pages

50 pages €1.99 10 pages for €1 Up to 150 pages

100 pages €3.49 10 pages for €1 Up to 300 pages

300 pages €9.99 10 pages for €1 Up to 900 pages

500 pages (NEW!) €16.49 10 pages for €1 Up to 1500 pages

700 pages €22.49 15 pages for €1 Up to 2100 pages

1500 pages (NEW!) €44.99 15 pages for €1 Up to 4500 pages"

Same in Finnish:

"15 sivun tilauksesi muunnetaan 12 joulukuuta 2020 automaattisesti alla näkyväksi 15 sivun tilaukseksi, minkä jälkeen voit myös siirtää käyttämättömiä tulostesivuja joustavasti tuleville kuukausille. 15 sivua 0,99€."

deskjet-scam-2020.png

I have now gone through ALL the official online HP sources and found NO statement whatsoever about this.

My printer is a brand new and replaced Deskjet 2630, so either this is a scam mail, or a scam campaign.

I demand an official, detailed explanation for this.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@HooPee, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.