Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hi, I,ve just purchased a Hp Envy 7830 with 4 months instant ink free, it says there is a flyer in the box with codes on, but after searching the box there is not one to be found am I missing something. Thanks uan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@BLINDHORSE

Glad to know that. It was updated by the Instant Ink servers.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@BLINDHORSE, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

• Is the offer mentioned on the printer box?
  • Are there any stickers on the printer?
  • Where is it mentioned that the flyer/coupon is included?

Kindly send an image of the same in your next post for better assistance.

Keep me posted. 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

20200619_103027.jpg20200619_103201.jpg20200619_103311.jpgI have enrolled for instant ink, but said I was only to get 1 month free, I have tried different codes, 1 was printed as picture, the other ones where on printer screen when I pressed setting & I give me codes. every time I entered them it came back as invalid. Thanks ian

HP Recommended

Sorry it mentions code on flyer in printer box ( which it says on sticker on printer)

HP Recommended

@BLINDHORSE

Thank you for the detailed information. Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi, just looked at my instant ink account & for some reason it has been updated to 3 free months & 1 promotional month. so it looks like everythings ok. thanks for you help. ian

HP Recommended

@BLINDHORSE

Glad to know that. It was updated by the Instant Ink servers.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.