Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Free printing plan trial

ENVY 5020

Purchased my new printer today from curry's, all set up complete. Stated 3 months free, have selected moderate plan at £3.49 enter all account details but no mention of free trial. Have checked account details etc... No mention of the 3 free months..

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,107 24,062 2,041 3,174
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Free printing plan trial

@Gavwolves Greetings from the HP Community!

Have you registered for instant ink services? If not: Click here for details on how to enroll & get started.

Look under claim codes for information on the same.

If not, here's what you need to do:

Please check the contents of your printer box for an enrollment code relating to your trial.

If you have the printer enrolled and if the trial was not applied, Please send me a screenshot of the trial through a private message with the details and I'll get the trial applied. 

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a message to get this started:

Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation