Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Plus Ink Advantage 6075 All-in-One Printer

WANT TO LOG INTO MY INSTANT INK ACCOUNT BUT NONE OF THE PAGES I HAVE TRIED HAVE A LOG-IN FACILITY.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MADMEG

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

Enrolling in Instant Ink takes just a few minutes. You need an eligible printer with an internet connection, an HP account, an email address, and a payment method*.

You will receive your Welcome Kit with cartridges in about 10 days*. After that Instant Ink ships cartridges when you need them.

• If your printer has not yet been added to your HP account, go to 123.hp.com to download the HP Smart app for your computer or mobile device. The HP Smart app guides you through the printer setup and enrollment process.

• If your printer has already been added to your HP account but is not yet enrolled in Instant Ink, follow these steps.

1. Sign into your HP Instant Ink account.

2. If HP Instant Ink  displays as a choice in the left menu, click HP Instant Ink > Plan Overview.

3. Click Enroll Another Printer or Enroll/Replace Printer to complete the enrollment.

*In some country/regions, Instant Ink enrollment does not require the entry of a payment method or shipping address during the free trial. Payment is required to continue printing with HP Instant Ink if you print over the maximum number of pages allowed for the free trial, and a shipping address is required for delivery of the Welcome Kit and replenishment supplies.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.