Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3787
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello! My tita bought an HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3787 in Abu dhabi and brought it here in the Philippines. I can't seem to find an HP 652 ink cartridge here in the Philippines, can we replace it with other ink cartridge products that is available in the Philippines? If we can, what product is it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Kikay2323

Click here to download the printer driver.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Kikay2323

Welcome to the HP support community.

You will have to do regionalization reset to use cartridge from the different region:

To do a printer region reset you need to meet the following conditions:

1. The printer should be connected using a printer USB cable to the computer.

2. You need to have the printer full feature software installed on your computer.

3. You need to have all the cartridges either from the region from where the printer was purchased originally or the new region to which you want to reset it to.

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Where can I get the printer full feature software?

HP Recommended

@Kikay2323

Click here to download the printer driver.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

If you do the regional reset, what are the alternative cartridges from 652

HP Recommended

Hi, did you manage to resolve this? We have the  exact same issue.

HP Recommended

@scotipino

Welcome to the HP support community.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.