cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
JElvidge
Level 1
2 1 1 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HP App will not let me proceed with activating HP+ for the instant ink offer

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035a

I am setting up my new printer.  I have an HP account and downloaded the HP App to my phone.  It has found my printer, but it will not let me activate HP+.  When I click continue it goes to a popup box that tells me what I have to agree to, but there are no options to accept.  I can only close the popup and go back to the Activate screen.  If I click continue, after looking at the agreement popup, it just returns me to the agreement popup.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JElvidge
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I called support and it took 1.5 hours to finish enrollment.  They were great!  The program just kept hanging up.  The customer service rep with the HP+ section figured out how to get around and through the process.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
JElvidge
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I called support and it took 1.5 hours to finish enrollment.  They were great!  The program just kept hanging up.  The customer service rep with the HP+ section figured out how to get around and through the process.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation