10-05-2019 12:41 PM
So I just got a Hp DeskJet 3755 and while trying to set it up the small display screen is blank and there is no lights no matter what button in push. I tried the trouble shooting and even changed outlets and it’s still not working. The power button is lit but nothing else.
10-07-2019 05:18 PM
@Menny93, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Make sure the protective plastic tape on the screen if any is removed.
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Open the cartridge access door and check if the print carriage moves freely.
Check for any packaging material inside the printer and remove the same.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee