Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2620

HI there,

I have tried contacting the Whatsapp and facebook messenger services but they have had no luck solving this issue either.

I replaced the starting ink cartridges to the new instant ink cartridges a few days ago and the wifi and ink buttons were continuously flashing. I have now fixed the wifi button however the ink button continues to flash. On the app it says that I am not enrolled in instant ink and that I need to print off an information page to get a code (somewhere suggested the printer email had the code this did not work either), I cannot print anything off of the printer. I now I am enrolled as it says it will start charging me in two days time. I have re-registered the printer and still no luck. 

I have enabled and enabled the web services. I have changed my router settings, I have restarted the printer and router and still it does not stop flashing. 

When I type in the printer address to google it says that the HP Instant ink is disabled but that the web services are enabled but when I log into my account on HP connect it says that it cannot connect to my printer and please try again later this has been saying this for over 24 hours now. On HP Instant ink site it also says the ink is fine and it's ready to go.

I literally do not know what to do as I can't print the info sheet and nothing seems to be working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I phoned the helpline as instructed by WhatsApp and they didn’t know what else to do and they reset the printer from their end and it now works!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I phoned the helpline as instructed by WhatsApp and they didn’t know what else to do and they reset the printer from their end and it now works!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.