10-01-2019 04:06 AM
I have a DeskJet 2632 printer. Trying to print from my iPad.
The iPad finds the printer okay but nothing prints.
I don’t seem to have a connection on the printer. The power button flashes blue as does the WIFI button. I have tried re starting and turning power off etc.
Any advise ?
10-03-2019 11:44 AM
@Jadeszuk, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
- Try making a standalone copy and check if that works to check the hardware functionality of the printer.
- Make sure the printer and the MAC are connected to the same wireless network.
- This printer supports only 2.4GHz network.
- If the WiFi light is blinking, it means the printer is not connected to a network.
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Update the printer firmware
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Also, check for any updates on the iPad
Click here to know how.
To resolve the blinking light issue on the printer, refer to this document.
To know how to connect and print from iPad, click here
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee