Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 6220
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my printer is registered in instant ink

but instant ink cannot establish the connection to the printer.

mipta_1-1601127337413.jpeg

and print cartridges are not recognized

mipta_2-1601127337417.jpeg

what I have to do to correct the error?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

my printer is registered in instant ink

but instant ink cannot establish the connection to the printer.

Instant Ink.JPG

and print cartridges are not recognized

Instant Ink 2.JPG

what I have to do to correct the error?

HP Recommended

@mipta, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that you have issues with your Instant Ink Account, let us try to isolate and resolve the issue-

Update the printer firmware

Download available firmware updates from the HP website

With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. Refer to the document HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

Try these steps to re-enable the web-services -

Step 1 Remove the Web-Services -

1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, touch ( HP ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).

2. Touch Remove Web Services.

Reboot the devices.

Step 2 Enable the Web-Services -

1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).

2. Touch Web Services Setup.

3. Touch Accept to accept the Web Services terms of use and enable Web Services.

4. On the screen that appears, touch OK to allow the printer to automatically check for product updates.

5. If the Printer Update Options screen is displayed, select one of the options.

6. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello
thanks for your feedback but it was nothing new for me.
I have already carried out these steps without success, these instructions are on the hp support web page!
I've already canceled the instant ink because I haven't heard nothing from hp support switzerland and i need to print!
greeting
mipta

HP Recommended

@mipta

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region for further course of action.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.