Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

Purchased printer April 2020, subscribed to Instant Ink - all ok but gone over last month HP Smart App/Instant Ink App gone 'OFFLINE' - but everything, including my HP Envy 6220 printer is ALL online.   Can still print from everything PC/Iphone/IPad.  Consequence of this is that printer telling me to 'connect to internet' (when it is already connected) and more importantly, HP cannot apparently read my ink levels so do not send ink (although it still does updates every morning with the number of pages used!).    Have checked, checked and re-checked all connections - switched all on/off, on/off, on/off, still no joy.   Have had lots of suggestions from HP of port forwarding which Ive managed to do but still no change - and should I a mere consumer really have to be doing this ??   

Will need to cancel Instant Ink if i can't get this working as its not worth the time or hassle, so far I have wasted a week of my life to sort this out and im no techi !  Needless to say, im not impressed with HP printers at all.   This is crazy!    Please can anyone suggest anything else at all before I say goodbye to it?  Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@spaniel12345, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

To assist you better, we would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.