06-06-2020 08:48 AM
Could please someone help me to connect to instant ink my printer?
It's connected to the network i printed with my smartphone as well but it's impossible to get a code to activate instant ink services on my printer
Many thanks to all of you for your help
06-06-2020 10:45 AM
Instant Ink print-by-page subscription service is not available everywhere.
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
READ >> Instant Ink information, including a link (below the FAQ section) to the all-important Terms of Service Contract
NOTE: It is NOT necessary that you be enrolled to read the contract > Open the main website > scroll down just past the FAQ
If you do not find your region in the list, Instant Ink is not available for your location.
Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Access to thePrint and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Product Information (Specifications), more
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) aCategory > Topic > Subtopic
Thank you for participating in ourHP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supportingHP technology
ClickThumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Select the relevant post"Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
06-06-2020 01:40 PM - edited 06-06-2020 02:06 PM
Edits - Add "how-to" document list to references / self-help section
If the printer is in the supported printer list
You live in a region where the service is available,
then printer model and regional location are not the problem.
- I will submit a request that someone take a look.
- Please know that because our Community is not HP Technical Support, we are not a direct conduit to HP.
- When / If there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims.
Note to those reading:
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from scammers.
For reference / self-help setup (no waiting)
Website Support Troubleshooting, How-to, Video Tutorials
For example, help for topics includes (and is not limited to):
Open website: HP Smart / HP Connected
Open category How to > Turning On Web Services (Includes “Turn off Web Services” help)
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.