Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP DESKJET 2600

HELLO, I've enrolled for the free trial with instant ink and input my card info etc for billing already. When trying to connect my printer i dont get a code printed but an email address. when i try to put the code in hp support says to use the code without the @hpeprint. com it says my serial # or code is already on another account?? the virtual agents are no help, i tried contacting HP via phone # listed, they tried transferring me to HP instant ink help and got disconnnected. keep going rounds with virtual agent chat bots and VERY OVERLY FRUSTSTRATED!! I JUST WANT TO **bleep** PRINT!!! also it doesnt list the hp deskjet 2600 series as eligible for instant ink either so how is it already on another account.  my grandma gave me this printer and i know she didn have instant ink account she bought it brand new and doesnt do instant ink

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.