cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Denise_FDZ
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Instant Ink Page COunt

HP Recommended

Hello, I have been on instant ink for about a year now I believe, and have always paid my monthly bill however, I was recently charged for a page count for last months although I wasn't even at home to be using my printer. It had a count of over 200+ pages! Can HP help me resolve this issue?

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,854 31,565 5,431 12,715
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

HP Instant Ink page count is get updated when the printer is powered on and connected to the internet and recorded once a day, no in real-time.

If your printer was turned off, it is likely that the page count got updated as soon as turning the printer on:

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05029962

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation