Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-24-2022 09:41 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are unable to enroll in HP instant ink, I am glad to assist you.
This message usually indicates a problem with HP Web Services. Follow these steps to fix the problem.
- Check to make sure web services are enabled. Follow the steps in Cannot connect to Web Services for help with web services.
- NOTE: If you have an HP+ printer, Web Services are automatically enabled during printer setup. Go to 123.hp.com to download the HP Smart app, and then set up your printer. To remove Web Services, perform a printer reset to restore factory default settings.
- Finish setting up and enrolling the printer:
- If the Instant Ink Submit Order window is still open, click Enroll.
- If the window is not open, use the HP Smart app to set up the printer. See HP printer setup (HP Smart app) for more help.
- If the printer is already set up but not enrolled, go to HP Instant Ink and click Sign Up Now.
Refer to the HP support document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee