Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-28-2022 06:55 PM - last edited on 07-29-2022 12:54 PM by RodrigoB
My HP 8020 the screen was white and and flashing lights I rebooted the printer program I then reset my wireless system then I tried to print a page and won't print it says I'm not enrolled in my hp instant ink so I got on the inner net to check that out and it says my printer is still enrolled in the program but the computer says its not enrolled and won't print Thank You Preuit
08-10-2022 12:42 PM - edited 08-10-2022 12:42 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an Instant ink issue with your HP OfficeJet Pro 8028 All-in-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- Is the blue light solid on the printer?
- Do you see any errors on the printer display?
- When was the last time the printer worked fine?
While you respond to that, Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Let's disable webservices and re-enable it
--->Touch on the wifi icon ((i)) on the printer, and take down the IP address
--->Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP
---> click on webservices and remove webservices and re-enable it
Update the printer firmware:
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.
I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.
In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee