Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 8024
macOS 10.15 Catalina

We have a HP Office Jet Pro 8024 which we bought last month after seeing instant ink adv. in media.

First three shipment came without any issue. Now no Tri-Colour ink since 30th September .

Am I the only one having this issue ?  Any one else have this . This is affecting  us and loosing money .

Contacted Instant ink Support many times. I have to say they are friendly and very helpful (staff seems to be well trained and professional ).

however NO helpful resolution on shipment. I get different answers every day. 

1. It should be on your way.
2. We have/had issue with shipment company and it resolved now
3. We have stock issue of ink
4. all resolved and it should be on your way

5. We don't know , but its shipped ... etc etc
Case Number :5055314043
Bit disappointed with service and stuck with HP because i invested on Printers .

I can see same TRI colour in HP shop which offer 48 hours shipment .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@SFINK Phew! that's a relief, I'm glad it's showing up now, 

Please take your time and let me know how it goes, also if you need anything else,

Good luck!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@SFINK Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support and we appreciate your patience.

That said, We got you covered, we'll help you with the new cartridge, don't you worry!

Although, here are a few things you may want to know about your HP Instant Ink account page before we get into the details of resolving your concern: Click here for FAQs.

• Your HP Instant Ink account page contains the data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  
  • It also helps you understand what state your cartridges are in based on HP's data,  
  • Any issues will be shown with its solution using a step by step approach, to make it easier for you!
  • New cartridges are only shipped when old ones are low on ink, it's not a monthly delivery system.

Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at "instantink.com".    

If the suggested information can't be found, You may respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a list of questions and I could provide a better solution once I have the answers: Click here to access the private messages section

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Replied!
Still Waiting for Ink.
Thanks!

HP Recommended

@SFINK I appreciate the details, and I've verified the same,

I see that the last shipment via DHLM was for a Black cartridge, seems to have been lost in transit,

Hence, I've placed a new order for a replacement of all cartridges considering the time you've been waiting.

Express (4 - 7 days) selected - expect a slight delay due to the pandemic situation, however, I've left a note to prioritize the same, as much as possible.

I will be following up on the same to ensure it's been sorted, let me know if you are okay with a follow-up in 84hrs?

And If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher   really appreciate your effort. Yes please do follow .

One issue i noticed is , You mentioned DHL, However its actually Royal mail got the tacking number and delivers it , May be this is your issue. Last BLACK shipment had a DHL link , however DHL website it didn't work , only on ROyal Mail tracking it worked.

After getting so many reply , i m going to wait till
I see the ink using my naked eyes and feel it using my bare hands before i mark solution is accepted😉 .
I hope you under stand.
Still No Ink .. Will wait. Thanks once again. 

HP Recommended

@SFINK I completely understand, that said, I'll follow-up in the next 84hrs, if you get any updates earlier than that, feel free to notify me,

Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher I go ta Tracking number (That's progress). Thank you. Once i receive the ink , i will accept the solution. Thank you ever so much . Ink at last after a month wait.
😊

HP Recommended

@SFINK Phew! that's a relief, I'm glad it's showing up now, 

Please take your time and let me know how it goes, also if you need anything else,

Good luck!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

At last ink is here after a month plus a news about price has gone up for subscription.

Anyway Ink is her and never thought i am this happy to  ink delivered. Felt so good 😄
Thanks All!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.