Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hey everyone, I subscribed to HP instant ink over a year ago for 2.99 a month. They sent out the first package and I thought man this is great, sure I might end up paying a bit more but I'll always have ink and not have to worry about it. A couple months go by and the cartridges start to go to **bleep**. The black ink cuts out about halfway through a page and the color is showing signs that it is on it's way out. I figured I should get a package soon.... nope! I honestly forgot about it and got used to printing my stuff out at school. Finally today I remembered why I haven't been using my home printer so I called them up. After 30 MINUTES of waiting and talking to tech support from an indian call center I finally got transferred to the most hail corporate HP spokeswomen who continued to repeat that the cartridges they send are superior to the ones available in stores and they can print 1000 pages compared to the ones at the store that only print 200. Like seriously? total **bleep**. They refused to give me a refund but at least I finally won't be charged for this **bleep**. I'll be heading back to ebay for my refilled cartridges

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @MasonLogan

Welcome to the HP Support Community. To assist you better, I require additional information.

• I've sent you a private message, kindly revert.
  • In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.