Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
12-06-2020 06:04 AM
Product: Officejet Pro 9019
Having just tackled my Christmas Card post I realised that each Laser Address Label and envelope printed was being "counted" as one sheet off my allowance. If which is the case it makes what I thought a great deal not very attractive at all.
1 REPLY 1
12-06-2020 07:55 AM
Each printed page / sheet counts as a page - one dot or a full page of photos / text makes no difference.
Ink is included in the Service - a little ink, a lot of ink makes no difference.
The printer cannot determine what kind of content you are printing and the Print-by-Page Instant Ink Subscription does not care about content, only about the number of pages printed.
Good deal? Can be. People who save money on the service are generally those who print a lot of content on a regular schedule - for example, artists, small business owners, large families, professors / teachers, charities.
People who print rarely can save money, though it is true that during "high demand" periods (for example, Christmas, Tax Season), "extra pages" might be used.
Details on the service are freely available.
Find lots of information at the Instant Ink Website and in the Terms of Service document.
Things that are Instant Ink
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
Phone contact, where available, will be posted on the main website (front page). For example, look for the contact number in the blue ribbon just beneath the introduction section / image.
- Section Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
- FAQ section > READ How does HP Instant Ink work? – Be sure to read all the FAQ sections.
- The all-important Contract > Link is located below the FAQ section > Terms of Service Contract
- It is NOT necessary that you be enrolled to read the contract
- Contract: Open the main website > Change region / flag > scroll down just past the FAQ
- Cancellation >> READ the Terms of Service Contract.
- The Terms of Service contract also provides contact information, usually in the very first section.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".