WILSON4444
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet 8710 All in One Cartridge Problem

HP Officejet 8710 All in One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was printing 2 pages, 1 printed then I got an error on the printer itself that a new cartridge was needed. I installed the new cartridge and the message was still there. I removed the cartridge and cleaned the chip, message still on the screen. Then I restarted the printer. Still a message. Unplugged the printer and the message still there. Everything is up to date on the laptop and printer. I am getting highly frustrated with how much these printers cost, that there is an issue like this going on. Please help. I tried everything that the unhelpful virtual agent asked me to try. Also everything on the website itself to no avail. I sent an email since that seems to be the only way to get the phone number. The confirmation email I received in return didn't say I fi would be getting an actual response by email, call, or at all. I am not sure where else to try.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8,793 8,796 776 931
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet 8710 All in One Cartridge Problem

Hi @WILSON4444

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation