Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-07-2022 04:46 PM - last edited on 07-10-2022 05:56 AM by Ric_ob
Printer couldn't connect via wifi - noticed the Wifi light was no longer on so I did a cold restart. I am enrolled in the HP ink program. When the printer restarted, the display says Cartridge cannot be used until printers is enrolled in HP instant Ink. I hit the continue button and then the display showed the message printing the alignment page and it does nothing. It's stuck... can't try to connect to wifi to get it to notice HP ink. Beyond frustrating!
07-10-2022 11:35 AM - edited 07-10-2022 11:35 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a connectivity issue with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist you better:
- I would like to know what operating system is running on your PC/Mobile?
- Did you make any changes on your router?
- How far is the printer from your router?
- Is the Wi-Fi light blinking or Solid?
While you respond to that, we need to restore your network to defaults and connect it back to your Wi-FI. So please follow the below steps:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, and press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till the warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Restore Wi-Fi setup mode on the printer:
Use the touchscreen to restore Wi-Fi setup mode.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Setup icon or Wireless icon .
- Select Network setup or Settings, and then select Restore Network Settings.
- NOTE: Your control panel might look different than the following example, but the steps are the same.
- If a confirmation prompt displays, touch Yes.
- Wait 60 seconds until the Wireless light blinks blue.
- Within two hours, return to the app or software to find and add your printer and complete the setup.
- After the default network settings are restored, touch the back arrow, touch Wireless Settings, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer searches for available networks.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- Type your network security password (WEP or WPA key), and then touch and the printer will connect to your home Wi-Fi.
- The blue light will become solid.
If the issue persists please follow the instructions on this link to connect the printer back to your PC.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee