cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
PWARG
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Photo Envy 6220 from Singapore, now in Switzerland, ink cartridges incompatible

HP Recommended
HP Photo Envy 6220
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I believe I need to change the region on my printer so that local ink cartridges will work.  I hear this requires a code from an HP representative.  Can you help me take care of this?  The printer wants 804 cartridges, but only 303s are available here.

3 REPLIES 3
Mans
Level 15
Level 15
1,680 1,660 173 537
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PWARG 

Hello,

In order to resolve this issue, please follow the instructions in the HP link Finding Ink Cartridges after Moving to Another Country/Region.

I recommend that you Contact HP HP Technical Support in your country/region.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
PWARG
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP support in Switzerland is only offered by telephone (not email) in German and French.  I could use a translator if it was written but I don't speak either one.  Do you happen to know if the UK uses the same cartridges?  Perhaps I could speak with them?

0 Kudos
Mans
Level 15
Level 15
1,680 1,660 173 537
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks for your return,

Ink cartridge information for the HP ENVY Photo 6200 All-in-One Printer series.
Ink cartridge description
United States and Canada
Europe, Africa, and Middle East
Asia Pacific and Japan
Black ink cartridge
HP 64 Black
HP 64XL Black
HP 303 Black
HP 303XL Black
HP 804 Black
HP 804XL Black
Color ink cartridge
HP 64 Tri-color
HP 64XL Tri-color
HP 303 Tri-color
HP 303XL Tri-color
HP 804 Tri-color
HP 804XL Tri-color

Indeed, in the UK, the ink cartridges used for your printer are the same as those used in Switzerland (HP 303).

In case of need, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation