2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP damaged ink cartridge

HP EVNY Photo 7130
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am receiving an error message from the printer suggesting that I should remove and reinstall the ‘Black’ ink cartridge. 

I have followed the steps indicated, including cleaning, but it does not resolve the problem.

I have a Instant Ink monthly subscription with HP and would expect to be sent a replacement black cartridge automatically, but this has not happend. 

I find it a bit silly that my only option to contact HP support (to make them aware that the product/cartridge they provided me is damaged) is through a paid service via Phone only. I'm living in Italy and this is seemingly my only option, via the https://instantink.hpconnected.com administration area.

Has anyone else had this type of issue; how did you eventually get in contact with HP support?

Do HP replace damaged Ink cartridges that they provide you?

Very disappointed with this service so far; I expected this service to automatically send replacement cartridges when they are low or damaged.  This is seemingly not the case!

1 REPLY 1
Imperatore
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP damaged ink cartridge

My case has been solved by HP support (ITA) and damaged cartrige replaced.

If you have an Instant Ink subscrption with HP, then the cartridges will be automatically replaced when the ink level is low or empty.  In the case that the cartridge is damaged or not working, then you need to contact support directly (phone or chat) and they will put in the request to send you a replacement cartridge.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation