Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hello,

My mom bought this printer during a hard time in our lives. My father had just died and she needed a printer asap. She only recently found out that HP has been charging us for months for ink we have never recieved. I have the same ink in there and it has never been replaced. Not only did our free pages just magically run out and we never used them. Who  knew there was a time limit?! I had to have my bank stop the charges and now my printer won't work. I need information on how to get my money back. Over 50 pounds gone on ink I never received... not to mention no one informed us that our printer would be held hostage if we cancelled the plan. Yes I now know u can take the ink out and buy regular ink but that was after so much research. Please someone from HP or the community help me. It's  really not okay to not tell people up front what is going on and then to continue to take money from your account when you're signed up for a free verision of 50 pages which u never used and magically  went away. Thank you for anyone who can help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Han19

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.