Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
hp OfficeJet Pro 8035
Chrome OS

My printer is the hp OfficeJet Pro 8035  that came with the 8-month free instant ink program. The "first installation date was 2020/03/11. My printer came with an initial set of printer cartridges that I installed and then I completed the printer set up. I had (have) wireless connectivity. The PHA Install Date in this printer is 2020/03/09. 

Problem: Today is Friday 07/17/2020 and my printer is almost totally out of ink. To date, I should have received my first delivery of instant ink print cartridges in April. However, to date, I haven't received any"Instant Ink cartridges. I only have the installed initial set of cartridges that came with my Office JetPro 8035 printer. 

Tonight I printed a printer status report, but it didn't have a  "printer claim code" to enable me to again complete my printer set up so that a replenishment order would be made and sent to me.

Question:  What do I need to do to have my replacement cartridges shipped to me without charging me for them. Again, my printer came with the instant ink "8 months of ink" promotion. Any help would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

With HP Instant Ink you are not getting an ink cartridge every month, but you are getting ink cartridges shopped once running low of ink, HP Instant Ink cartridge are much bigger and intended for longer periods.

See below support article which explains about the ink provided when using HP Instant Ink, and also how to  trigger ink shipping by the virtual agent:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04571455

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.