Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Having nightmare custromer service support and there is no telephone contact number

Hp Deskjet 3750
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can someone in HP please sort out my printer issue, i am getting smudges only for the black ink cartridge, colour is fine.

I spoke to someone on Whatsapp and they are not helping,  initially they said they could see a problem and afterwards they said they couldn't, then proceeding it ask nonsense questions.

I am certain the black cartridge is at fault and needs replacing, i am on the Instant Ink service.

IMG_0535.jpg

Apologies for the image being sideways, it doesn't allow me to rotate.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,245 3,239 377 474
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Having nightmare custromer service support and there is no telephone contact number

You are right, the black ink cartridge is giving you trouble.

Try few cleaning cycles, if that doesn't help you will need to contact HP  instant ink service for a replacement black cartridge.

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well HP are refusing to send any replacement ink cartridges, my idea is to just use up the ink by printing completely black pages and then one should get sent out automatically.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation