10-25-2019 09:59 AM - last edited on 10-25-2019 10:17 AM by Cheron-Z
Your case Number has been created with the following details:
- [Product Number: INSTANTINK2
- Product Description: HP Instant Ink
- Internal Reference Number:
- Case Subject: Cartridge Cannot Be Used Until Printer Is Enrolled In HP Instant InkInstant Ink Account: HP Connected Account Enrolled Printer Email @hpeprint.com Printer Serial Number Service Enrolled Date 12 Apr 2019
- Problem Description: Cartridge Cannot Be Used Until Printer Is Enrolled In HP Instant InkInstant Ink Account: HP Connected Account Enrolled Printer Email @hpeprint.com Printer Serial Number Service Enrolled Date 12 Apr 2019
- Question, does anyone know how to get a refund for this printer, it worked great 'til I put an instantink cartridge in to replace the black one, it now just sits with a message saying that I must enroll before I can use the cartridge!! I would not have the cartridge if I had not enrolled! I have so far wasted two and a half days on this, all I want is a printer that works, not a bloody prime donna!
10-25-2019 10:19 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.