Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
1 REPLY 1
10-11-2020 09:06 AM
The instructions to cancel your subscription are provided in the Terms of Service document.
Section 9 - CANCELLATION
Not your region?
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
Phone contact, where available, will be posted on the main website (front page). For example, look for the contact number in the blue ribbon just under the introduction section / image.
- Section Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
- FAQ section > READ How does HP Instant Ink work? – Be sure to read all the FAQ sections.
- The all-important Contract > Link is located below the FAQ section > Terms of Service Contract
- It is NOT necessary that you be enrolled to read the contract
- Contract: Open the main website > Change region / flag > scroll down just past the FAQ
- The contract also provides contact information, usually in the very first section.
Wait for an agent to find your request here in the community.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.
If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".