Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
hp envy 5660
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I get a defective instant ink cartridge replaced? I have had an HP Connect account for several years.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @KFandDT,

Is the printer connected to the internet all the time?

Please try few steps recommended from the document to isolate the issue and to ship you the replacement ink cartridges.

Refer this article to know more information about ink cartridge issues. Click Here

“Your Instant Ink account page has data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  It also helps you understand what state your cartridges are in based on HP’s data.  Any issues will be shown with steps to fix.  Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at “instantink.com

Please share out few details in a private message, so I can check your account details and initiate an order to ship you the replacement ink cartridges at an express shipment.

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Refer instant ink FAQ for more information. Click Here

Hope to hear from you soon!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @KFandDT,

Is the printer connected to the internet all the time?

Please try few steps recommended from the document to isolate the issue and to ship you the replacement ink cartridges.

Refer this article to know more information about ink cartridge issues. Click Here

“Your Instant Ink account page has data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  It also helps you understand what state your cartridges are in based on HP’s data.  Any issues will be shown with steps to fix.  Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at “instantink.com

Please share out few details in a private message, so I can check your account details and initiate an order to ship you the replacement ink cartridges at an express shipment.

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Refer instant ink FAQ for more information. Click Here

Hope to hear from you soon!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you so much @A4Apollo!

HP Recommended

Hi! @KFandDT,

You're welcome and please write back to us if you have any issues after installing the replacement ink cartridges.

We will try our best to help you out.

Have a blessed day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.