10-07-2019 08:43 AM
The printer gives an error that the print head is not working properly.
I tried different heads, but the error remained
How to enter in service menu for hard reset Hp Photosmart premium c310b?
10-09-2019 05:59 PM
If you have tried with different Printhead and the issue persists, it could be a Hardware issue with your printer. You will not be able to access the Support Menu
I suggest you perform a Reset and try updating the Firmware
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168 for help with the Firmware update
If the issue persists and if you have already replaced the Prinhead, please contact HP Support for Service Options
Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee